Microsoft have done a very good job of rolling Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft SharePoint 2012 and Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 into cloud service available from very small business (1 seat) up to the enterprise all paid by the month.
Office 365 brings great enterprise features not normally available to small business, at a very low cost.
How Office 365 can help your business ?
- Email – Exchange mailbox
- Calendaring – Shared Calendar on your computer, laptop or mobile
- File sharing – Sharepoint – Documents in the cloud
- Instant messaging, presence, and conferencing – Lync Messenger
- Mobility – Email, Calendar, Sharepoint and Lync on your mobile, tablet, iPad
- Security – restrict access to files or 3 rd party business partners.
- Will Microsoft Office 365 suit your business?
- Should I install a server in my office or run with a cloud service?
Speak to the experts at IT Medic and we will guide you through the process of understanding how the cloud may be able to help your business.
We will offer you a free Office 365 assessment to determine which services suit your business and a free 30 day trial.