With Linkedin passwords being stolen by hackers – now is the time to change your password on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter (and all your social networking sites).
Make sure you use a strong password too.
- Visit www.linkedin.com, and log-in with your details
- Once logged-in, hover over your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and select ‘Settings’ from the menu
- You may be asked to log-in again at this point
- On the next screen, click the ‘Account’ button which is near the bottom of the page
- Under the ‘Email & Password’ heading, you will find a link to change your password
If you use the same password on other sites, be sure to change those too.