The Microsoft Windows Small Business Server has a been the preferred server solution for savvy small business owners since 2000.
For the last 7 years we have sold and maintained more SBS networks than any other product – and done a good job as our clients then use us for their ongoing IT Support in Melbourne.
The latest version of Small Business Server is SBS 2011 which comes in three flavours:
- Small Business Server Standard 2011 (Full server including Exchange 2010)
- Small Business Server Premium 2011 (Full server including Exchange 2010, Windows server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008)
- Small Business Server Essentials 2011 (Basic Windows Server – email connectors for Office 365)
You can read more on the Microsoft website.
- Email Synchronisation with your iPhone / iPad / Andriod / Outlook at home
- Email Web Access (Outlook Web Access)
- Outlook Anywhere
- Remote Web Workplace for remote access
- Fax Server
- File Security (Includiung hidding files others have no need to know exist)
SBS will also integrate with Terminal Servers beautifully either for remote access or to give all the staff the same desktop regardless of there location.
Migrate to the latest version – SBS 2011
Upgrading to a new version of SBS is a big job – it takes expertise and planning to do it successfully.
We specialise in SBS migrations with little or no staff downtime. You can keep the same server name and IP address. All the work is done on the server side with little or no work required on each workstation so staff impact is minimal. We have performed many server migrations and assisted other IT providers who have not been as experienced or confident.
Read some client testamonials of our latest SBS migration from SBS 2003 to SBS 2011 which was a great success.
|Small Business Server 2003||Small Business Server 2008||Small Business Server 2011|
For advice on how to get the most out of your small business server or to upgrade to SBS 2011 please call the office on 1300 ITMEDIC (1300 486 334)